Exeter's Buggy Fitness Class runs every Monday!
Your first session is free so come and have a go, meet new friends and have fun!
Benefits Of Buggy fitness include:
· Raising energy levels and making you feel less tired
· Restoring muscle strength including postural muscles
· Improving cardiovascular fitness
· Promotion of weight loss
· Relieving stress and prevention of postnatal depression
· Meeting new friends and socialisation
· Interaction with your child while you exercise
· Getting outdoors into green open spaces
Before commencing in postnatal exercise always consult with you GP/midwife.
Classes run every Monday at 10-11am in Exeter's St Thomas Pleasure Ground.
Pricing; first session if free of charge. Thereafter each session is £5 or £25 for a block of 6 sessions (to be used in 8 weeks).
Click on the map below for directions;
Click on the button to join the Facebook group, keep up to date with KCBuggy Fitness Classes and social events!
Sign up to your first free session, no obligations.